- 220 ton bending force
- 4100mm maximum bending length
- 3600mm between frames
- 410mm throat
- 215mm ram stroke
- 530mm open height
- 5 axis CNC: Y1, Y2, X, R & CNC crowning compensation
- 4 backgauge fingers moving freely on linear guide
- 2 front sheet supports moving freely on linear guide
- Eurostyle segmented top tooling in 835mm lengths (10.105)
- Full length 120x120mm dieblock (20.510)
- quick clamps
- Delem DA-52 CNC control
- pendant mounted
- equipped with Delem user-friendly interface including hotkey navigation
- USB interface enables quick and easy memory stick backup of product and tool information
- 6.4" VGA colour TFT
- Lantech type 4 front light curtains
- rear and side physical guards with safety interlock
- Heidenhain linear scales
- Hoerbiger hydraulic system (Germany)
- ballscrew backgauge, AC servo motor driven and running on a linear guide.
- motor power: 15.0kW
- machine size: 4580 x 1860 x 2630mm
- machine weight: 15900kg
Plastic recycling refers to the process of recovering plastic waste and transforming it into functional products. Plastics recycling helps conserve energy, reduce plastic pollution, while also reducing the pressure on virgin materials to create new plastic products.
Our appetite for the latest in technology is insatiable and constantly growing. Of course, we’re not alone in our demand for the newest electronics on the market, with most of the developed world joining us in this exciting quest. Nonetheless, Australia is one of the biggest consumers of electronics in the world, which adds up to 600,000 tonnes of e-waste annually.
Austech starts next week in Melbourne, here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect to see from Applied. Yawei HLF fibre laser, Hurco 5-Axis CNC machining centre, Yawei PBH CNC pressbrake, Mitsubishi fibre laser zoom head, Akyapak section rolls, Cosen automatic bandsaw.