- 50 ton bending force - 2050mm maximum bending length - 1750mm between frames - 350mm throat - 175mm ram stroke - 480mm open height - 3 axis CNC: Y1, Y2, X - 2 backgauge fingers - 2 front sheet supports on linear guide
- Rolleri (Italy) top and bottom tooling - quick clamps
- Delem DA-52S CNC control - pendant mounted - capable of controlling 4 axes - equipped with Delem user-friendly interface including hotkey navigation - USB interface enables quick and easy memory stick backup of product and tool information - 7" VGA colour TFT
- Lazersafe (LG-005) light guarding system for maximum protection whilst maintained maximum speed (Australia) - rear and side physical guards with safety interlock
- Heidenhain linear scales - Hoerbiger hydraulic system (Germany) - Voith oil pump (Germany) - ballscrew backgauge, AC servo motor driven and running on a linear guide. - motor power: 5.5kW - machine size: 2520 x 1450 x 2450mm - machine weight: 4700kg
Plastic recycling refers to the process of recovering plastic waste and transforming it into functional products. Plastics recycling helps conserve energy, reduce plastic pollution, while also reducing the pressure on virgin materials to create new plastic products.
Our appetite for the latest in technology is insatiable and constantly growing. Of course, we’re not alone in our demand for the newest electronics on the market, with most of the developed world joining us in this exciting quest. Nonetheless, Australia is one of the biggest consumers of electronics in the world, which adds up to 600,000 tonnes of e-waste annually.
Austech starts next week in Melbourne, here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect to see from Applied. Yawei HLF fibre laser, Hurco 5-Axis CNC machining centre, Yawei PBH CNC pressbrake, Mitsubishi fibre laser zoom head, Akyapak section rolls, Cosen automatic bandsaw.