Yawei Nisshinbo CNC Turret Punch Presses offer the latest in CNC punch press technology.
The latest HPC series machines feature a 30 station turret with 6 auto index stations (D) and have punching speeds up to 3800cpm. The HPC series is features functionality for wheel tooling, shearing, pinching and marking as well as ultra high speed punching and forming.
Featuring premium Siemens (840D, 802D), or Fanuc (Oi-PC) CNC controls, Yawei-Nisshinbo Turret Punch Presses are capable of fabricating the most complex of jobs.
See the video below for an indication of the absolutely world class production facilities in which these machines are manufactured. With world wide sales figures of approximately 1000 units per year. These machines are quickly becoming one of the world’s most popular punch presses.
Photos of HPI-3058 below, in stock at our Dandenong factory
- Rigid bridge frame design
- H&L hydraulic system (Germany)
- Automatic clamp sensors
- Die disengagement sensors
- Rapid lower die changing system
- Automatic centralised lubrication
- Sleevable, thick turret tooling system (26stn/2AI, 30stn/6AI, 36stn/2AI, 38stn/2AI, 40stn/2AI)
- Siemens or Fanuc CNC control systems
- Metalix CNC CAD software with automatic nesting function
- Brush or ball table
This is just a brief outline of the long list of standard inclusion and features of our Yawei Nisshinbo Turret Punch Presses. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and to discuss how one of these Yawei-Nisshinbo Turret Punch Presses could make a valuable addition to your production capacity.
Phone: 03 9706 8066